Description for Communicate In English 3 (Cce Edition)
A B 1 to 8Main Reader & Workbook
WHAT'S NEW in CCE Edition?The revised edition of Communicate in English based on the CCE approach and extensive feedback from schools will empower learners to communicate and express themselves in English. It will also equip them for a rapidly changing global scene. This edition reflects the changing trends and developments in the communicative approach.
In Books AB there is a CHECKLIST for CCE and feedback for the teacher.
Books 1–8 have been enriched and updated with
- a varied range of reading texts from different genres
- multiple-choice questions
- HOTS questions in Books 3 to 8
- activities that develop dictionary skills
- activities that can be used for formative and summative assessment
- life skills
- self-assessment checklists (in Books 1 and 2)
- a fresh new look with a completely new design
- lively and imaginative four-colour illustrations
KEY FEATURES OF THE SERIES
- The books in this series are carefully graded and classroom-tested.
- The texts are based on interesting and contemporary topics. The latest relevant information on issues like ENDANGERED ANIMALS SPORTS and ENVIRONMENT has been included.
- A short introductory activity at the beginning of each lesson/unit warms up the student for the text to come.
- Exhaustive exercises have been given to develop the skills of comprehension vocabulary grammar punctuation communication and dictionary reference. The grammar section is well-graded with definitions interactive grammar tasks and activities.
- The HOTS questions focus on critical thinking and analytical skills of the students rather than memorizing skills.
- The writing section has enough practice in functional and imaginative writing. Scaffolding in the writing tasks will help to develop confidence in students.
- Enjoyable interactive group tasks give learners a framework to practise the language meaningfully.
- The series provides extensive language practice through stimulating learner-centred creative tasks.
ACTIVITY BOOKS 1–8
- Theme-related unseen comprehension passages are followed by multiple-choice questions according to the CCE pattern.
- The Activity Books emphasize the learning of language skills through interesting interactive and individual tasks.
- The exercises in Activity Books 6–8 provide practice for reinforcing vocabulary grammar punctuation dictionary reference and thinking skills.
- The writing tasks in every lesson/unit will expose the students to a variety of writing formats.
INTERACTIVE CDs with 6–8 contain
- grammar practice with crosswords wordsearches grammar games and more...
- listening exercises to reinforce the practice of listening skills.
- recitation of poems from the main coursebooks.
Also available Teacher's Handbooks and web support at ELT Virtual Resource Centre www.ratnasagar.co.in
Product Details for Communicate In English 3 (Cce Edition)
|Publisher||Ratna Sagar P. Ltd.|